Winter Wander on Peddocks Island
Celebrate the season with a special winter excursion to Peddocks Island!
Visitors are in encouraged to bring their own snowshoes, lunches, binoculars, and camera to enhance the day. Dress in warm layers for a day outdoors – wool socks and boots encouraged.
Your ticket includes:
- Roundtrip ferry ride to & from Peddocks Island from Boston
- Choice of guided tours exploring island history and wildlife
- Hot beverages & a snack
- Kid-friendly Junior Ranger activities
Ferry Schedule: The ferry will depart Long Wharf South (Gate 3) promptly at 11:00am. We recommend arriving no later than 10:30am for boarding. *Food and beverages will be available for purchase aboard the ferry*
- 10:30am – Arrive for boarding
- 11:00am – Ferry departs Long Wharf
- 11:45am – Estimated arrival to Peddocks Island
- 2:15pm – Departure boarding begins
- 2:30pm – Return ferry to Boston departs Peddocks Island
- 3:15pm – Estimated return to Long Wharf
Important weather note
This program will be held rain or shine, unless weather is inclement or severe enough to threaten visitor safety. In case of postponement, Winter Wander will take place on Saturday March 2, 2024, operating on the same schedule.
We encourage all visitors to watch the weather closely, plan ahead to come prepared for potentially rainy or windy conditions, and try to be available for both dates.