Veterans Day Cruise
Honor veterans and active service members with a special cruise and excursion to Georges Island.
Enjoy a cruise to Georges Island, followed by guided tours of historic Fort Warren, reflections on service, and fun self-guided activities for all ages.
The ferry will depart Gate 3 at Long Wharf South promptly at 11:00am, so please arrive no later than 10:30am to board.
Masks will be required for boarding and disembarking the ferry, while inside the enclosed lower deck, and while inside the Visitor Center and restrooms on Georges Island.
- Veterans & Active Military: $5
- Friends, family & general public: $10
- Children 12 years and under: $5
- Children 3 years and under: Free
- 11:00am – Ferry departs Long Wharf
- 11:45am – Estimated arrival to Georges Island
- 2:15pm – Return ferry to Boston departs Georges Island
- 3:00pm – Estimated return to Boston
If cost is a barrier to your participation, please contact [email protected]