Honor veterans and active service members with a special cruise and excursion to Georges Island.
Enjoy a cruise to Georges Island, followed by guided tours of historic Fort Warren, reflections on service, and fun self-guided activities for all ages.
The ferry will make two stops, and guests are welcome to choose whichever departure time & location they’d prefer:
- Charlestown Navy Yard, Pier 1: Ferry departs at 10:30am (arrive no later than 10:00am)
- Long Wharf Gate 3: Ferry departs at 11:00am (arrive no later than 10:30am)
- Veterans & Active Military: Free
- Friends, family & general public: $10
- Children 4-12 years: $5
- Children 3 years and under: Free
- 10:30am – Ferry Departs Charlestown
- 11:00am – Ferry departs Long Wharf
- 11:45am – Estimated arrival to Georges Island
- 2:15pm – Return ferry departs Georges Island
- 3:00pm – Estimated return to Charlestown
- 3:30pm – Estimated return to Long Wharf
If cost is a barrier to your participation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org