Spectacle Summer Nights: Pride in the Park
Come celebrate Pride on the harbor with an evening of music, arts, and relaxation on Spectacle Island!
Boston Harbor Now partnered with Boston Harbor Island National and State Park is excited for the return of our sold-out series, Spectacle Summer Nights!
Take a moment during the bustle of Pride month to celebrate the queer community on Spectacle Island for an evening of arts and wellness activities, music, drag performances and more!
Your ticket includes:
- Access to Night Shift Brewing beer garden & concessions
- A round-trip scenic ferry ride from Boston to Spectacle Island
- Drag Performance
- Lawn games
- Arts and wellness activities
- Sunset views of Boston Harbor and the city skyline
- After-hours access to the Spectacle Island
- S’mores on the beach with L.L.Bean
Directions: Guests must arrive at Long Wharf North *by 4:00 pm* to board the ferry to Spectacle Island. It will depart promptly at 4:30 pm and will not wait for late arrivals. Refunds are not available.
The return ferry will depart Spectacle Island at 8:00 pm, with an 8:30 pm scheduled return to Boston. *Please note that the Harbor can be busy in the evening which can occasionally result in a delayed return.*
Other important information:
- Limited walk-up ticket purchases are available for visitors arriving via an earlier ferry or by private vessel.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited, and any alcohol purchased on-island must be kept within the marked perimeter.
- No pets allowed.
Spectacle Summer Nights: Pride in the Park is presented by Boston Harbor Islands National & State Park, in partnership with the Mayor’s Office of LGBTQ+ Advancement with generous support from the Beyond Pride Mini-Grant Program. Programming has been curated by LGBTQ+ staff of Boston Harbor Now and allies.