Spectacle Summer Nights featuring Trillium Brewing and L.L.Bean
Spectacle Island will stay open for an after-hours experience– an evening of relaxation, fun, and music in partnership with Trillium Brewing and L.L.Bean.
Enjoy a spectacular summer night on Spectacle Island!
Spectacle Island will stay open for an after-hours experience– an evening of relaxation, fun, and music made possible in support by L.L.Bean.
Visitors can sit on the porch and enjoy live music, set up a picnic dinner, roast marshmallows on the beach, hike with a ranger, try your hand at fly fishing, or relax in a hammock.
Bring your own picnic or make it easy to have a gourmet meal en plein airwith one of our picnic packages (must be ordered in advance). Make it a picture perfect island experience by adding a picnic basket and blanket.
This event on September 7th will feature a Trillium Beer Garden.
Your ticket includes:
- A round trip ferry ride from Boston
- S’mores on the beach
- Live music by Dan Walker Band
- Lawn games
- Fly fishing with L.L.Bean
- Breathtaking sunset views of Boston
- A guided hike with a park ranger
Guests must arrive at Long Wharf North by 2:30 pm to board the 3:00 pm boat to Spectacle Island. The boat will leave on time and WILL NOT wait for late island-goers. No refunds. Walk-ups are accepted for private boaters. Please leave pets and outside alcohol at home.
Optional Picnic Menu (MUST BE ORDERED BY 9/2):
All options include a fresh apple, a bag of kettle chips, a bottle of sparkling water, a chocolate chip cookie, and a cutlery kit. Please note – there will not be food sales on the island.
- Cheese and Charcuterie Platter with clothbound cheddar, genoa salami, wildflower honey, whole grain mustard, baguette toast
- Cheese Platter with clothbound cheddar, classic brie, wildflower honey, blueberry jam, baguette toast
- Quinoa Bowl with roasted sweet potato, cumin-spiced black beans, dried cranberries, red onion, arugula, lemon vinaigrette
- Turkey Sandwich with lettuce, sliced turkey, swiss, baguette
Summer Nights is made possible thanks to L.L.Bean, a premier part of the Find Your Park/Encuentra Tu Parque movement.