Hello Harbor: Summer Kickoff
Join Boston Harbor Now at Long Wharf on June 26th for a summer season celebration featuring live music, free dance, painting, and origami classes, and more!
To launch our full summer season, Boston Harbor Islands National & State Park is pleased to present Hello Harbor: Summer Kickoff!
- 10:00am – 2:00pm: Origami instruction with ESpressions Design
- 10:00 – 11:00am: TRILLFIT Restore at Christopher Columbus Park. *Limited space available – please register in advance.
- 11:00 – 11:30am: Mariachi concert featuring Veronica Robles of East Boston’s Veronica Robles Cultural Center
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: Acrylic painting class with ZNT Arts. *Limited space available – please register in advance.
- 12:15 – 1:00pm: Sista Dee’s Steelband
- 1:00 – 2:00pm: Latin Dance class with Veronica Robles
This event is made possible due to the generous support of the Mass Cultural Council.