Harbor Fitness Frenzy: The Ultimate Boot Camp
One day. One Harbor. FIVE Stellar Workouts, Boston's hottest fitness professionals, an incredible community, and the Boston skyline! That is an outrageous day of fitness!
Join PUBLIC BODY for this unique day of fitness with breathtaking views of Boston Harbor from beautiful Castle Island. Fitness programming will include coached running, Public Body bootcamp with Chad Flahive, Yoga with Ian Lemieux, and Pilates with Kara Duval. All classes will run simultaneously between 10:15 AM and 12:30 PM.
Meet us at Castle Island at 10:00 am. There is plenty of free parking or better yet, take your bike or MBTA 10, 7 or 9 bus.
9:45 – 10:00 – CHECK IN
10:15 – GROUP WARM UP
10:30 – FIRST WORK OUT
11:30 – SECOUND WORK OUT
12:15 – GROUP STRETCH
Tickets price includes day of fitness and swag!
Soooooo… five varied workouts with Boston’s best instructors, breathtaking views of the city, and an unforgettable day of fitness with an incredible community!
Call 617-223-8108 for groups of 10 or more for group rates.
ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERRABLE…HOWEVER, IN THE EVENT OF RAIN, TICKET PRICES WILL BE REFUNDED.
100% of the proceeds go to Boston Harbor Now. Boston Harbor Now is working to re-establish Boston as one of the world’s truly great coastal cities. Everything we do is in partnership with public agencies, communities and private and non-profit partners.
- We encourage people to explore Boston’s waterfront and Islands through promoting and hosting hundreds of free and low-cost recreational, cultural and social events.
- We partner with the Mass Department of Transportation to develop and advance a Boston Harbor-wide water transportation plan for expanded ferry service.
- We co-manage and improve visitor experiences of the Boston Harbor Islands National and State Park.
- We partner with the City of Boston and waterfront communities to prepare for sea level rise while promoting outstanding waterfront open space.
- We support investment and innovation in Boston’s working port to better support our 21st Century maritime economy.