Bundle Up Boston: Winter Waterfront Running Club – Downtown/Seaport
Get on your feet and outdoors for Boston Harbor Now's Winter Waterfront Running Club!
Join Boston Harbor Now for the second installment of our Winter Waterfront Running Club spanning Downtown Boston to the Seaport District. Enjoy stunning harbor views on a 2.6-mile route beginning at the Boston Harbor Islands Welcome Center on the Rose Kennedy Greenway and ending at the Seaport’s Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA).
Boston Harbor Now staff will provide water and a snack bar at the end of the run. Participants will also receive $10 off the 2021 Boston Harbor Islands Virtual 5k.
- This event will be limited to 24 participants + 1 Boston Harbor Now staff leader
- Face mask or covering is required for participants
- Physical distancing between parties is required and will be enforced throughout the run
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Do not participate if you have shown signs or symptoms or had exposure to sick individuals within 14 days of the event
- Do not participate if you have traveled outside of Massachusetts within 14 days of the event with the exception of Hawaii