Brato on Spectacle Island
Bite into delicious food and enjoy a drink or two with Brato Brewhouse + Kitchen on Spectacle Island!
Enjoy delicious bites & delectable drinks during your island adventures, available for purchase from Brato Brewhouse + Kitchen near the Visitor Center.
Chips + Dips
- Bacon + Horseradish Dip, Potato Chips (gf) – $7
- Sea Salt + Lime Guacamole, Tortilla Chips (v) (gf) – $9
- Lemon + Garlic Hummus, Brewer’s Pita Chips, Marinated Artichokes and Olives (v) – $9
Fresh Corn Tortilla Tacos — Two for $9
- Chicken Mole Rojo, Pickled Onion, Crema, Cilantro (gf)
- Al Pastor, Salsa Verde, Crema, Pickled Red Onion, Cilantro (gf)
- Chorizo Americano, Shredded Romaine, Sour Cream, Cotija, Hot Sauce (gf)
- Sweet Potato + Mushroom, Pickled Red Onion, Chipotle Crema, Cilantro (v) (gf)
Flour Tortilla Burritos – $11
- Chicken Mole Rojo, Pickled Onion, Crema, Cilantro, Rice, Black Beans
- Al Pastor, Salsa Verde, Crema, Pickled Red Onion, Cilantro, Rice, Black Beans
- Chorizo Americano, Romaine, Sour Cream, Cotija, Hot Sauce, Rice, Black Beans
- Sweet Potato + Mushroom, Pickled Red Onion, Chipotle Aioli, Cilantro, Rice, Black Beans (v)
- Hummus, Pita Chips, Apples, Honey Whipped Sunflower Butter – $5
- Cheese Quesadilla – $6
- Brato Canned Beer Offerings – $8
About Brato: Brato Brewhouse + Kitchen is an award-winning, Boston-based brewpub founded in 2019 by Alex and Jonathan, just a couple of guys who really love great food and beer.
Brato intends to become a cornerstone of the community, sourcing raw materials for their kitchen from local sustainable sources. Partnerships with local farms and fisheries will give Brato access to the fresh meats, dairy, produce, and seafood that make up the thoughtfully designed menu of creative hand-crafted dishes. Although hops and yeast may come from various regions around the world, Brato’s fresh craft brews will frequently highlight local maltsters as they apply to specific beer recipes.
Brato on Spectacle Island is presented as part of the commemoration of the Boston Harbor Islands’ 25th anniversary as a National Park and 50th anniversary as a State Park.