boat + bike Hingham
Join us for a boat ride from Boston to Hingham followed a guided 10-mile ride to World's End.
Join Boston Harbor Now’s “Ferry Faerie” (Director of Planning, Alice Brown) for a ferry ride from downtown Boston to Hewitt’s Cove in Hingham then take a 10-mile bike ride to World’s End (one of the 34 Boston Harbor Islands) for a picnic dinner, through the town center for ice cream, and back to the ferry. Enjoy beautiful views of the harbor and a chance to explore new places.
Start: meet at 5:05 at Rowes Wharf (boat departs at 5:20)
End: will return to Long Wharf at 9:05pm
- Round trip ferry ride to Hingham and back to Boston
- Ice cream at Nona’s Homemade
- Guided bike tour of Hingham and World’s End
What you should bring:
- A bike!
- Bike helmet
- Bike lights (for when the sun sets)
- Water bottle
- An extra layer (jacket, etc.) because it’s usually cooler on the water
- Picnic dinner (we’ll stop to eat and socialize at World’s End, followed by ice cream)