Spectacle Summer Nights featuring City Winery Boston and L.L.Bean
Enjoy a spectacular summer night on Spectacle Island!
Spectacle Island will stay open for an after-hours experience– an evening of relaxation, fun, and music in partnership with L.L.Bean and City Winery Boston.
Visitors can sit on the porch and enjoy live music, set up a picnic dinner, roast marshmallows on the beach, hike with a ranger, try your hand at fly fishing, or relax in a hammock.
Bring your own picnic or make it easy to have a gourmet meal en plein air with one of our picnic packages (must be ordered in advance). Make it a picture perfect island experience by adding a picnic basket and blanket.
Opened in 2017, City Winery Boston is a fully functioning winery, restaurant/bar, music venue, and private event space located in the heart of Downtown Boston at 80 Beverly Street, steps from TD Garden. City Winery is a contemporary 30,000 square foot haven for those who are passionate about wine, music and culinary arts.
Can’t make this one? We have one more Summer Nights on Spectacle on August 31.
Your ticket includes:
- A round trip ferry ride from Boston
- S’mores on the beach
- Live music by Samantha Farrell
- Lawn games
- Fly fishing with L.L.Bean
- Breathtaking sunset views of Boston
- A guided hike with a park ranger
Guests must arrive at Long Wharf North by 4:00 pm to board the 4:30 pm boat to Spectacle Island. The boat will leave on time and WILL NOT wait for late island-goers. No refunds. Walk-ups are accepted for private boaters.
Optional Picnic Menu:
All options include a fresh apple, a bag of kettle chips, a bottle of sparkling water, a chocolate chip cookie, and a cutlery kit.
- Cheese and Charcuterie Platter with clothbound cheddar, genoa salami, wildflower honey, whole grain mustard, baguette toast
- Cheese Platter with clothbound cheddar, classic brie, wildflower honey, blueberry jam, baguette toast
- Quinoa Bowl with roasted sweet potato, cumin-spiced black beans, dried cranberries, red onion, arugula, lemon vinaigrette
- Turkey Sandwich with lettuce, sliced turkey, swiss, baguette
Summer Nights was made possible thanks to/in part by support from L.L.Bean, a premier part of the Find Your Park/Encuentra Tu Parque movement.